The Mill has been operational for fifteen years. We began growing and processing Certified Organic products ten years ago. As a matter of fact, no commercial fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides are used on any of our lands!
We produce, sell, and distribute over 20,000 metric tonnes of alfalfa products each year to our valued customers, both local and international. We strive to provide first class service to each and every customer, and wish to extend our appreciation to all of our past and current customers.
We farm thousands of acres near Norquay, Saskatchewan. Our dedicated field team harvests these acres each summer and fall to bring in the alfalfa for processing.
WAMCO is a member of:
- Organic Trade Association,
- Canadian Organic Association,
- Canadian Organic Trade Association,
- Canadian Organic Growers,
- Saskatchewan Trade & Export Partnership,
- Canadian Land Reclamation Association,
- Saskatchewan Parks and Recreations Association,
- Saskatchewan Environmental Industry & Managers Association,
- Atlantic Canada Organic Regional Network,